PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salvadorjerrose
..::NooB::..

Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me... Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me...   Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Hello, my name is Jerrose Salvedor, I've been in the software industry for a while and always looking to learn more and share my experiences.
In the software industry lately I have been working on a free chat product called Chatwing. I'm 33, and I live in Los Angeles California..
Back to top Go down
shawn513

Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me...   Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 am

I'm new here and I'm just a teenager. My name is Shawn Frost.

I look forward to your product. I hope it will have facebook integration like chatting with facebook buddies and/or login with facebook option.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, I'm new here! ^_^ so thanks for having me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PC-Help :: ..::General::.. :: ..::Introduce Yourself::..-
Jump to: